Use the following procedure to update the Aerophone AE-10:
- USB cable
- Update file
- With the power off, connect the AE-10 to the computer with a USB cable.
- Hold down Oct-2 and turn on the power of the AE-10. The AE-10 display will show "Updater," and then "Waiting." Also, the AE-10 drive will be shown on the computer screen.
- Copy the update file to the root folder of the AE-10 drive.
- Unmount the AE-10 drive, and disconnect the USB cable. The update will start automatically, and should take approximately 1 minute. When "Finished" is displayed, the update has finished.
- Turn off and on the power, then execute a factory reset.
Note: Never switch off the power while the update is in progress.
- Press MENU.
- Use the </> buttons to select "<FctReset>" in the display.
- Press MENU, then press the > button to confirm.
- When the reset is finished, "End" will be displayed, and then the Menu screen will return.
- Press TONE to return to the main screen.