When livestreaming without using a platform selectable on the VR-120HD (including YouTube Live, Facebook Live and Twitch), you must configure custom settings for the livestream destination.
Follow the steps below.
- On the streaming/recording setup screen (page 2), touch either <Service 1> or <Service 2> and select “Custom”.
- Touch <Use Web Application>.
The shortened URL and QR code for the Web app are shown.
- On the Web browser of your computer or smartphone, open the link that’s shown.
- Input the “RTMP URL” and “Stream Key”. * You can find the “RTMP URL” and “Stream Key” on the website or other resource of the streaming platform you are going to use.
- Click [SUBMIT!].
When the data transmission is finished, the message “Success!” appears.
The URL and stream key are applied to the VR-120HD.
* Don’t close the QR code screen until the “URL” and “Stream Key” have been applied.
- Click [OK].
- Close the page.
For details on other settings or on how to use this feature, refer to “Streaming with Custom Settings” in the VR-120HD Reference Manual.