Congratulations on purchasing a Roland Cloud Pro membership!
A Pro membership gives you access to three plug-ins at any given time: Zenology, and any two Legendary or AIRA series plugins of your choosing, using the Pro Access Selector switch in the Roland Cloud Manager Library.
Any other available plug-in will stay in demo mode until it's turned on using the Pro Access Selector switch.
Here’s a list of the Legendary and AIRA series plugins available to you with a Pro membership:
D-50, JD-800, JUNO-106, JUNO-60, JUNO-60 CHORUS, JUPITER-4, JUPITER-8, JV-1080, JX-3P, PROMARS, SH-101, SH-2, SOUND CANVAS VA, SYSTEM-100, TB-303, TR-606, TR-707, TR-727, TR808, TR-909, XV-5080, SYSTEM-8 (AIRA), SYSTEM-1 (AIRA)
- Please note that the SRX plugins are not included in a Pro membership.
To choose your two Legendary series plugins, make sure that you have Roland Cloud Manager 3.0 installed.
- Open the Roland Cloud Manager app and go to the "Software Instruments" page.
- From there, turn off the "Show Only Owned/Free" switch by moving it to the left.
- Click on "My Library."
- Click "Series" and choose either AIRA or Legendary from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Type" then choose "Plug-in" from the drop-down menu.
- You'll then see the Pro Access switches that allow you choose your two Legendary plug-ins. The same process works for the AIRA instruments (System-8 and System-1).
See this example for selecting Legendary instruments:
Remember--if you've already got two instruments selected, you'll need to deselect at least one of those before you can select and install/update another instrument.
If you’re not sure which instruments you’ve already selected, just open Cloud Manager, go to the My Library page, and filter on “Series: Legendary or AIRA”. Anything with an orange switch has been selected and is available for use in your DAW or other plugin host software. Anything without an orange switch can’t be authorized, installed or updated.
Thanks for choosing Roland!