If you have trouble connecting to the SP-404mk2 App, we recommend that you update the app by performing the steps below.
- If you have not installed it, please see "How do I find and install the SP-404MKII App?" to get the latest version.
- Launch the Roland Cloud app.
- Click "Hardware Instruments" > AIRA & DANCE > SP-404.
SP-404MKII App appears in "Editor/Librarian". If it does not appear, click "Select All".
When an update is available, "Updated" appears in the upper right corner of the app icon.
- Click the download button in the lower right corner of the app icon.
Download and update starts.
- When the update is finished, launch the app.
- Connect the SP-404mk2 with a data-transfer compatible USB cable.
- Click the [Connect] button.
If the connection fails after clicking the [Connect] button, please see also this article: SP-404MK2: Unable to connect to the SP-404MKII App.