If "COMMUNICATION ERROR" appears when you switch effect patches in BTS for KATANA-AIR, the Bluetooth® connection may be unstable.
Use the following steps to pair the devices again.
- Close BTS for KATANA-AIR.
- Turn off the KATANA-AIR EX's power, and then turn it on again.
- In your mobile device’s settings, turn Bluetooth on.
Even if "KATANA-AIR MIDI" is shown in the "DEVICES" list, don’t tap it.
- Start BTS for KATANA-AIR.
- Tap [CONNECT] that appears in the screen.
- If “Bluetooth Pairing Request” appears, tap “Pair.”
Once the connection is successfully established, the editor screen appears.
For details on how to connect BTS for KATANA-AIR and KATANA-AIR, see "Connecting the BOSS TONE STUDIO iOS App to the KATANA-AIR Unit" or "Connecting the BOSS TONE STUDIO Android App to the KATANA-AIR Unit".