This guide shows you an easy way to turn your phone or tablet into another camera for your video switcher. If you ever needed an extra camera for your production and thought about using your phone or tablet, you are not alone. It's one of the top questions that we receive from customers. Here's how to do it:
- There are some examples for Apple devices at the end of this article: AeroCaster: Recommended iPad Adapters and Cables
Example: Apple "Lightning Digital AV Adapter" (MD826AM/A)
Menu > Video Input > HDMI IN X > ZOOM > 150.0%
- The actual Zoom value may vary, depending on your device.
- If you push and hold in the menu's Value knob while adjusting the value, it will change the setting faster.
- If not, adjust the Zoom setting until you get a clean image.
- AeroCaster Camera also includes a number of settings to adjust the exposure, white balance, focus, and more. Tap the screen to access those settings.