With BTS for KATANA-AIR Version 2.0.0, the following features have been added.
With the combination of KATANA-AIR System Program Ver. 1.30 or earlier and BTS for KATANA-AIR Ver. 2.0.0, some restrictions exist on connections and functions. To use the functions added to BTS for KATANA-AIR Ver. 2.0.0 or later with KATANA-AIR, please update the system program to Ver. 2.00.
KATANA-AIR EX does not require updating the system program.
New effect types
- Added "HM-2", "METAL CORE" and "CENTA OD" to BOOSTER.
- Added "PAN" to DELAY and DELAY2.
- The [EDIT] button has been added to each BST, MOD, DELAY, FX, and REVERB, allowing you to access their dedicated screens.
- In the dedicated BOOSTER, MOD, DELAY, FX, DELAY2, and REVERB screens, you can now turn effects on and off and switch effect variations with the [■] button.
- Added the CHAIN screen, which shows the connection order of effects and amps.
- The SESSION function has been added, which allows you to play along with YouTube videos, songs or audio files stored on your mobile device while using the KATANA-AIR/KATANA-AIR EX.
- Parameters (PLAY/PAUSE, FAST FORWARD, REWIND, NEXT MARKER, PREVIOUS MARKER) for controlling the SESSION function added to the WIRELESS PEDAL SETTING under SYSTEM.