Use the following procedure to createa multitimbral setup:
- Press the UTILITY button until you see SINGLE Mode.
- Use the VALUE/VARIATION up button to select MULTI Mode.
- Press EXIT.
You will see the Part/MIDI channel displayed on the lower-right of the screen.
- To change Parts, press the PART (CH) up and down buttons.
Instruments can be selected for each Part by pressing the bank and number buttons.
- To change MIDI channels for a given Part, press the PART EDIT button until you see Part:Ch, and use the VALUE/VARIATION up and down buttons to select any of the 16 MIDI channels.
- Press EXIT to return normal Multi play mode.