The SPD-SX features two sub output jacks in addition to the main outputs. Sounds (waves) can be assigned to these outputs separately from the main outputs. Here's how.
- Press MENU.
- Cursor to highlight "KIT," and then press ENTER.
- Press the F2 (Function) button below the display to select "OUTPUT."
- Strike the pad that contains the wave you wish to assign to the sub outs.
- Press +/- to change the routing as desired.
- Repeat Steps 4 & 5 for any other pads you want to send to the sub outs.
- When you're finished, press EXIT two times to return to the main screen—your new settings are saved automatically.