You can assign various functions to the D Beam. Use the following steps to set up the D Beam for controlling the resonance in a patch.
- Press PATCH/RHYTHM so it's lit.
- Press F7 (Kbd Part).
- Turn the VALUE dial to select PR-A: 029 Remember.
- Press ASSIGNABLE under the D Beam so it's lit.
- Press F4 (Ctrl Setting).
- Press F1 or F2 to select D Beam (Asgn).
- Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight the Type box.
- Turn VALUE to select CC71:RESONANCE.
- Play the keyboard while slowly raising and lowering your hand over the D Beam and listen to how the sound changes.