Note: This article refers to the 2011 MICRO BR® BR-80 Digital Recorder. If you're looking for information on the BOSS MICRO BR® Digital Recorder that was released in 2006, please click this link:
The following is a list of guidelines to help you choose a compatible SD memory card for the MICRO BR® BR-80:
- SD or SDHC cards up to a maximum of 32 GB. (SDXC cards are not supported)
- Class 2 or Class 4 cards recommended--as these were the cards tested with the BR-80.
NOTE: There is no difference in audio quality or performance using different card Classes.
- Before you use an SD memory card in the BR-80, be sure to initialize it in the BR-80 first. Failure to initialize may result in the card being inoperable. You may find the procedure for initializing a memory card here:
- Low-cost or off-brand SD cards might not perform properly on the BR-80. Using name brands such as Panasonic, SanDisk, TOSHIBA, and Kingston is recommended.
- Cards can be purchased from most computer or electronic stores or online.