This feature allows you to quickly record a drum performance in the TD-11. Use the following steps to make a recording and play it back.
- Choose the kit you’d like to use for the recording.
- Press the QUICK REC button—it lights up red, the >/stop button flashes green and “HIT PAD TO REC" flashes in the display.
- Play on the pads—recording begins automatically when you start playing.
- When you’re finished performing, press >/Stop.
- To hear the new recording, press >/Stop again.
- Press QUICK REC when you’re finished.