Note: This article refers to the BOSS MICRO BR® Digital Recorder that was released in 2006. If you're looking for information on the 2011 MICRO BR® BR-80 Digital Recorder, please click this link:
MICRO BR® BR-80.
To record a track you must first select the input you'll record from.
1. Press INPUT.
2. Press the TR1-4 buttons that corresponds to the input you're plugged into.
Note: The input you've selected changes to all capital letters onscreen.
3. Use the INPUT LEVEL knob on the side of the MICRO BR so that the loudest signal you input into the unit doesn't make the “OVER” indicator light.
4. Press the Record button (the button with the red dot below it).
5. Press the track button of the track(s) that you would like to record to. For example: Press TR1 to record on Track 1—REC” flashes above the TR1 button.
NOTE: If you have select "lin" (LINE IN) or "ext" (External microphone) in step 2, these are stereo sources and two tracks will be selected for recording automatically.
6. Press the PLAY button to start recording.
7. When you're finished, press STOP.
Note: To record to a second track, simply repeat Steps 4-7 above, but press TR2 for Track 2, TR3 for Track 3, etc. You will hear the playback of the first track while you are recording the second.