Multiple sounds can be layered together. Use the following procedure to layer Part 1 with Part 2:
- Press LAYER/SPLIT so it's lit.
- Turn the VALUE dial to select PRST: 01 Seq: Template.
- Use the CURSOR buttons and the VALUE dial to place a checkmark next to Parts 1 and 2.
- Press F2 (Part View).
- Turn the VALUE dial to select PR-B 104 Warm Strings as the patch for Part 2.
- Press the CURSOR buttons to highlight Part 1.
- Turn the VALUE dial to select PR-A 003 Warm Piano.
- Play the layered piano and string sounds on the keyboard.
Note: We've selected these two patches for demonstration purposes. You can layer any patches you like.