There are Preset and Song rhythm patterns that be used for putting together rhythm arrangements for your songs. To put together an arrangement using these patterns, use the following procedure.
NOTE: If you would like to create your own drum pattern, the following article will guide you through this:
BR-600: How to Create a Drum Pattern in Real Time
Creating a Rhythm Arrangement
1) Press the PAD button so that is not lit.
2) Press RHYTHM ON/OFF so that both the RHYTHM OFF/ON and ARRANGE buttons are both lit red.
3) Press RHYTHM EDIT.
4) CURSOR to "P" (Preset) and turn the TIME/VALUE wheel select "S" (Song Bank).
5) CURSOR right to select the Song arrangement number (Ex. S01:EMPTY001) and use the TIME/VALUE wheel to select an empty location.
6) CURSOR down to [STEP] and press ENTER.
7) CURSOR to the Pattern Bank field and select either "P" or "S" using the TIME/VALUE dial.
8) CURSOR to the right to select the pattern number that you want to use.
9) Press FF to advance to the the next step.
10) CURSOR to the field to the right of the colon to select the measure number that you want the next pattern to start playing from.
Note: When you play back your arrangement, the pattern from the previous step will continue to play until it reaches the starting measure that you define as the starting measure for each step. If you want to have the same pattern to play without stopping, do not create any additional steps.
11) Repeat steps 6 through 10 until you have finished building your arrangement.
12) Press EXIT twice. The arrangement will be stored into the Song Bank you selected in step 5 above.
13) Make sure the RHYTHM and MASTER faders volume are up and then press PLAY to hear your new arrangement.