Note: This article refers to the BOSS MICRO BR® Digital Recorder that was released in 2006. If you're looking for information on the 2011 MICRO BR® BR-80 Digital Recorder, please click this link:
MICRO BR® BR-80.
To record a guitar, microphone, etc. to a track, you must first select the corresponding input.
1. Press INPUT.
2. Press one of the TR1-4 buttons to select the desired input.
- The input that is in capital letters is the currently selected input.
- If you simultaneously press [TR1] (GTR) and [TR2] (MIC), the sound from GUITAR IN and the sound from the onboard mic will be mixed together as mono. However, you can't record the guitar and onboard mic on their own separate tracks.
- There's not a way to record the GUITAR IN and an external microphone simultaneously.
3. Use the INPUT LEVEL knob on the side of the MICRO BR so that the loudest signal you input into the unit doesn't light the OVER indicator.