The sensitivity of each pad can be adjusted in the TD-30 to your liking. Since all drummers play a bit different, you may want to experiment with the sensitivity so that each pad responds best for your particular playing style. Here's how:
- Press the TRIGGER button.
- Press F2 (SENS).
- Press the cursor up or down button to highlight the SENSITIVITY value.
- Hit the pad that you'd like to adjust.
- Turn the dial to adjust the sensitivity.
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for any remaining pads as desired.
- Press KIT when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically.