The SPD-SX features a built-in Click (metronome). For the click "sound," there are 10 different preset sounds choose from. You can even choose a sound from the wave list. Here's how to select them.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the Function 1[F1] button below the display to highlight the "SYS" icon, and then press ENTER.
- Use the cursor buttons to highlight "CLICK," and then press ENTER.
- Press the START/STOP button to start the click.
- Cursor to the "SOUND" field, and then press the + or - button to select a desired sound for the click.
ELECTRONIC, BEEP, PULSE, SWEEP, OLD STYLE, DRUM STICKS, SNARE, CLAVES, COWBELL, SHAKER.
To choose a sound from the wave list;
- Press the cursor up button to select "SOUND GROUP."
- Press the + button to choose "USER."
- Press cursor down to select the "WAVE" field.
- Press + or - to select the desired wave.
- Press EXIT when you're finished. The new selection is saved automatically.