Note: This article refers to the 2011 MICRO BR® BR-80 Digital Recorder. If you're looking for information on the BOSS MICRO BR® Digital Recorder that was released in 2006, please clicking this link:
The BR-80's eBand Mode allows you to play along with, and practice to, your favorite songs. Music can be imported into the BR-80 by using the eBand Song List Editor software included. You may also download the eBand Song List Editor software by clicking on the link below:
NOTE: If the audio files being imported are not the formats above, they will need to be converted using conversion software such as iTunes:
Song Import Procedure:
After installing the eBand software, begin by setting your BR-80 into USB "Storage" mode:
- Press the MENU button.
- Cursor to "Function" and then press ENTER.
- Cursor to "USB" and then press ENTER.
- Use the dial to specify "STORAGE" and then press ENTER.
A message will appear: "Please restart to change the USB mode."
- Press ENTER.
- Power off the BR-80 and then turn the power back on. Your BR-80 is now ready to be synced with the eBand software.
Next, you will use the eBand software to import your songs:
- Connect a USB cable to the BR-80 and your computer.
- Open the eBand software.
- Select the "User" button within the software.
- Click on "Import". An import window will appear.
- Select the songs that you would like to import.
Note: If the song files do not appear, they will need to be converted beforehand using conversion software such as iTunes:
- Click on "Open" to import the audio files. The songs will be imported into the USER section of the BR-80's eBand Mode.
- Click on "Disconnect" in the software to stop communication between the BR-80 and your computer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the BR-80
You may now access your songs on the BR-80's eBand Mode:
- Press the power button a number of times until "eBand" is illuminated on the BR-80.
- Press the TR1/2 button beneath the screen to enter the "SONG LIST" menu.
- CURSOR to "USER" and then press ENTER.
- CURSOR to the song of your choice and then press ENTER. The selected song will be loaded.
- Press the PLAY button to hear the song.