Each of the TD-15’s kits can be customized in a variety of ways. Choosing the desired instruments for each of the pads within a drum kit is a good place to start. Here’s how.
- Choose a kit to edit.
- Press MENU.
- Press the function 1 button (INST).
- Hit one of the pads that you'd like to assign.
- Turn the main dial to select the desired instrument.
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for any remaining pads that you want to assign.
- Press EXIT twice when you’re finished. The new assignments are saved in the kit automatically.