The following is a list of guidelines to help you choose a compatible SD card for the R-09HR:
- Secure Digital (SD)
- SD/SDHC card support of up to 32GB maximum. SDXC cards are not supported.
- When you use an SD memory card available in the market, be sure to initialize the card on the R-09HR beforehand. If you fail to initialize the card in the R-09HR, the memory will not function properly on the R-09HR.
- Some low-cost or off-brand SD cards might not perform properly. To ensure quality, we recommend Panasonic, SanDisk and TOSHIBA brand SD memory cards.
- Card speeds (classes) between Class 2 and Class 10 are recommended.
- We recommend updating your R-09HR to the latest version of operating system to improve card compatibility. The R-09HR's current version appears on the screen upon powering on the unit. A currently compatible card must be used when updating the unit.
The latest version can be downloaded below:
Note: Installation instructions are included in a document with the download.
Where to find SD cards:
- Cards can be purchased from most computer or electronic stores such as Office Depot, Best Buy, etc or online (e.g. Google Shopping).