The TD-15 and TD-11 contain an "Auto-Off" feature which shuts down the power automatically on the module after it has not been used within a specified time. This feature can be useful to save power in case you forget to turn off the power manually. From the factory, the Auto-Off feature is set to 30 minutes.
Here's how to disable this feature.
- Press MENU.
- Press the cursor up or down button to choose "Options."
- Press the function 3 button (ENTER).
- Press cursor down to select "Auto Off."
- Turn the dial to choose "OFF."
- Press EXIT when you're finished. The new setting is saved automatically.