Note: This article refers to the BOSS MICRO BR® Digital Recorder that was released in 2006. If you're looking for information on the 2011 MICRO BR® BR-80 Digital Recorder, please click this link:
MICRO BR® BR-80.
The MICRO BR's Time Stretch function allows you to change the playback speed of an audio file in MP3 TRAINER mode. This is useful for practicing different parts of a song. The following instructions will guide you through changing the playback speed of a file.
- Press the MP3 TRAINER button until "MP3" appears on the bottom left of the screen.
- Use the CURSOR buttons to move the cursor icon to the file number.
- Use the VALUE (+ & -) buttons to select an audio file that you would like to play.
- Use the CURSOR buttons to select "100%" on the bottom right of the screen.
- Use the VALUE (+ & -) buttons to change the speed of the audio file.