The FP-7F allows you to use 2 sounds at a time in Dual Play mode. Depending on the sounds you select, you may need to adjust the volume of the individual sounds. For example, in a piano and strings layer, you may need to lower the volume of the string sound so that it doesn't overwhelm the sound of the piano. Use the following procedure to adjust the volume balance between the two parts selected in Dual Play mode:
- Press the FUNCTION button to enter the Function menu.
- Use the + / - buttons to select "Dual Balance" and press the flashing PIANO button to enter.
- Use the + / - buttons to change the volume balance between both parts:
- 9-1 -> Tone 1 is louder
- 9-9 -> same volume for both parts
- 1-9 -> Tone 2 is louder
- Press DISPLAY to exit the menu.
- If you wish to keep your setting, be sure to save them in a Registration.
- The volume/balance control is available in DUAL mode only, not in SPLIT mode.
- For more Info: FP-7F Support