The following is a list of guidelines to help you choose a compatible SD card for the R-26:
- The R-26 supports SD/SDHC cards up to its maximum of 32 GB. Note: SDXC cards are not compatible.
- When you use an SD memory card available in the market, please initialize it by the R-26 beforehand.
If you fail to initialize the card by the R-26, the card will not work with the R-26 properly.
- Some low-cost or off-brand SD cards might not perform properly recording or play back on the R-26. This is due to low quality design. Always use cards manufactured by a known and trusted name.
- The SD card brands confirmed compatible with the R-26:
Panasonic, SanDisk, TOSHIBA
- Card speeds (classes) between Class 2 and Class 10 are recommended.
NOTE: There is no difference in audio quality or performance using different card Classes.
- Cards can be purchased from most computer or electronic stores such as Office Depot, Best Buy, etc.