Note: This article refers to the BOSS MICRO BR® Digital Recorder that was released in 2006. If you're looking for information on the 2011 MICRO BR® BR-80 Digital Recorder, please click this link:
MICRO BR® BR-80.
The MICRO BR allows WAV or MP3 files to be sped up or slowed down in MP3 TRAINER mode. This is useful if you are practicing a particularly difficult part of a song and would like to slow down the playback to learn. The following steps will guide you through adjusting the playback speed of an audio file in MP3 TRAINER mode.
- Press the MP3 TRAINER button until "MP3" appears on the bottom left of the screen.
- Press the left cursor button repetitively.
- Use the VALUE (+ & -) buttons to select an audio file.
- Use the CURSOR buttons to select "100%" on the bottom right of the screen.
- Use the VALUE (+ & -) buttons to change the speed of the audio file.
- Press the PLAY button to hear the audio file at it's adjusted playback speed.