The BR-1600CD allows you to select any COSM Effect and apply the effect to any Input (e.g. Guitar, Microphone, Keyboard, etc) or recorded Track you like. The following steps will guide you setting up a COSM Effect to be used with the Input or Track of your choice.
- Press the [EFFECTS/COSM] button.
- Use the CURSOR arrow buttons and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the Effect Bank of your choice: GUITAR, MIC, SIMUL, MULTI-CHANNEL & STEREO
- Use the CURSOR arrow buttons and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the Effect Patch number of your choice.
- Press [F3] (LOCATION).
- Use the TIME/VALUE dial to select the Input or Track that you would like to add effect to.
For example: To add COSM Effect to a guitar connected, select “INPUT 1 <NORMAL>”.
- Press [ENTER].
- Press [EXIT] to return to the main screen.