We always recommend backing your data at regular intervals. Here is the procedure to back up your settings on the Integra-7 to a USB memory key:
1. Connect a USB memory key to the USB MEMORY connector on the front panel.
2. Press MENU.
3. CURSOR to "UTILITY" and press ENTER.
4. CURSOR to "BACKUP" and press ENTER.
5. Use the VALUE DIAL and the CURSOR buttons to name your backup. It is a good practice to include the date or some other specific information in the name so it is easy to identify later if needed.
6. Press ENTER.
7. CURSOR to "OK" and press ENTER. Your internal settings will be backed up to the USB memory stick.