Note: This article refers to the BOSS MICRO BR® Digital Recorder that was released in 2006. If you're looking for information on the 2011 MICRO BR® BR-80 Digital Recorder, please click this link:
MICRO BR® BR-80.
The MICRO BR allows you to import audio files (MP3 or WAV) from the MP3 TRAINER mode into the multitrack mode so that you may record additional tracks along with the file. The following article will guide you through these steps:
- Press the MP3 TRAINER button until the "MP3" box does NOT appear on the screen.
- Press UTILITY.
- Press TR2 (TRK).
- Press the right CURSOR button.
- Press TR1 (IMP).
- Use CURSOR and VALUE [-] [+] buttons to select the audio file you want to convert to track data. This will be the MP3 or WAV file that you would like to import.
- Press [TR4] (NEXT).
- Use the CURSOR buttons and VALUE [-] [+] to specify the import-destination track.
- Press [TR1] (TIM)
- Press [TR4] (EXE). The display will ask “Import OK?”
- Press [TR4] (YES).