If the "VS-100" does not appear as a selection in the Controller/Surface” box in SONAR, you may need to install the VS-100 Control Surface plug-in onto your computer. This installer adds support for controlling SONAR using your VS-100 hardware.
Installation & Setup Instructions:
- Download the VS-100 1.0.1 Control Surface plug-in installer by clicking on the link below:
VS-100 1.0.1 Control Surface plug-in
- Save the installer to your desktop.
- Locate and run VS100_1.01_CS.exe.
- Choose whether or not you want to install the 32-bit or 64-bit Control Surface plug-in.
Sonar X2, Sonar X1, Sonar 8 or Sonar 8.5: Select 64-bit
Sonar VS: Select 32-bit
- Follow the on screen instructions and click [Finish] at the end of the installer.
- Configure SONAR to use the VS-100 by following the MIDI Controllers/Surface Settings instructions found on page 27 of the VS-100 Getting Started Guide.