It's possible to save all of your custom settings and wave files in the SPD-SX to an external USB flash drive.
- Connect your USB flash drive to the USB MEMORY connector on the back panel of the SPD-SX.
- Press MENU.
- Cursor to the "UTIL" icon and then press ENTER.
- Press cursor down to highlight SAVE (USB MEM)and then press ENTER.
- Press cursor down to highlight "ALL," and then press ENTER. "SAVE AS" appears in the display.
- Press ENTER.
- Use the cursor buttons and the +/- buttons to choose the characters for the name of your backup.
- Press ENTER twice.
The amount of time it takes to save the data depends on how much data you have stored in the SPD-SX. When the backup process is complete, the SPD-SX will return to the main menu.