If you have previously saved SPD-SX data to an external USB Flash drive (Backup), you can load this data back into the SPD-SX at any time.
- Connect your USB flash drive to the USB MEMORY connector on the back panel of the SPD-SX.
- Press MENU.
- Cursor to the "UTIL" icon and then press ENTER.
- Press cursor down to highlight "LOAD (USB MEM)" and then press ENTER.
- Press cursor down to highlight "ALL," and then press ENTER.
- Press the cursor up/down buttons to choose the backup that you want to load.
- Press ENTER twice.
– The amount of time it takes to load the data will depend on how much data you have stored in the SPD-SX.
- When the load process is complete, "COMPLETED" will appear in the display. Press ENTER and the SPD-SX will return to the main menu.