The following article will guide you using the Track Copy function of the BR-1600CD.
- Press UTILITY
- CURSOR to TRACK and then ENTER.
- CURSOR to COPY and then ENTER.
- Under SOURCE, turn the dial to enter the track and virtual track you want to copy. For example: If you would like to copy Track 9/10 Virtual 1, you would select "9/10 -1".
- CURSOR to the right to DEST.(destination).
- Turn the dial to select your destination track and virtual track.
- Press F1 (DISP. FMT.) to switch the view between Measures, Time or Markers on the right side of the screen.
- Cursor to the right side of the screen and use the TIME/VALUE dial to specify the START, END, TO and FROM points.
- START (Start Point): The starting location of the section of audio data to be copied.
END (End Point): The ending location of the section of audio data to be copied.
TO (To Point): The location of the copy destination--where it will be copied to.
TIMES:(Copy Times): Specifies the number of copies (1-99).
FROM (From Point): Set this to the same location as the "START" point.
- Press F4(GO) to execute the copy.