The following article will guide you through setting up the TRI-CAPTURE to be used as the audio interface with Logic Pro X software.
Audio I/O Setup:
- Select Logic Pro X in the menu bar and navigate to Preferences.
- Click on “Audio...”
- Under the Devices tab, set your Output Device and Input Device to “TRI-CAPTURE” or "UA-33"--if it is not already set.
- Click “Apply Changes”.
- Close the Preferences menu.
Now we will select the input source (the physical input of the TRI-CAPTURE) for a track.
- Select Track in the menu bar and click on New Audio Track. A new audio track will be created.
- In the Inspector Channel Strip section on the left, click on the mono button and select the track to be mono.
- Click on the "Input" box and select the input for the track. For example, if you would like this track to record the microphone connected to the TRI-CAPTURE's input 1, select "Input 1".
- Repeat step 1 through 3 for any remaining tracks you would like to add.
- Click on the "R" track arm button so that it turns red to arm the track(s).
- Press R on the keyboard to begin recording.
The TRI-CAPTURE is now setup for Logic Pro X and you can follow the basic recording instructions from Apple for additional information regarding recording audio.