FR-3X: How to load user program memories from a USB flash drive
The following procedure explains how to load the settings of 10 User Programs from a USB memory to the FR-3x’s internal memory.
1. Connect a USB flash drive to the FR-3x.
2. Press and hold down the [SET] register. The display shows the name of the last parameter you selected.
3. Use treble register  or  (PARAM LIST) to select “UPG” (User Program).
4. Use treble registers  and  (VALUE) to select the file number of the User Programs you want to load.
5. Press treble register  (ENTER) to load the selected User Programs. The display shows “lod” (Load), then “don” (Done), after which the FR-3x returns to the main page.