Use the following procedure to restore settings from a backup on a computer into the JP-08:
Note: This procedure will over-write the settings in the JP-08, so you should back up any important data before proceeding.
- While holding down the PATCH NUMBER 2 button, turn on the power.
- Connect your computer to the JP-08’s USB port via USB cable.
- Open the “JP-08” drive on your computer.
- Copy the backup files on your computer to the "RESTORE" folder in the "JP-08” drive.
- After copying is completed, eject the USB drive and then press the MANUAL button on the JP-08.
- After the LEDs have stopped blinking, turn the JP-08 power off.