VP-03 Backup and Restore
1. Connect your computer to the VP-03’s USB port via USB cable.
2. While holding down the [MEMORY] button, turn on the power.
3. Open the “VP-03” drive on your computer.
The backup files are located in the “BACKUP” folder of the “VP-03” drive.
4. Copy the backup files into your computer.
5. After copying is completed, eject the USB drive and then disconnect the USB cable.
Right-click on the “VP-03” icon in “Computer” and execute “Eject.”
Drag the “VP-03” icon to the Trash icon in the Dock
6. Turn the VP-03 power off.
1. As described in the procedure for “Backup” Step 1–3, open the “VP-03” drive on your computer.
2. Copy the VP-03 backup files into the “BACKUP” folder of the “VP-03” drive.
3. After copying is completed, eject the USB drive and then press the [ENTER] button.
4. After the LEDs have completely stopped blinking, turn off the power