If the driver for Windows(R) 10 or 11 is not installed automatically, follow the steps shown below to install the driver.
How to Install the Windows 10/11 Driver
- Make sure the computer is connected to the Internet.
- Turn on the power to the unit and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Select a category (e.g., Sound, video and game controllers) to see the name of the device, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you’d like to update.
Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Select Update Driver.
- If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on our website* and follow the instruction.
*Roland, BOSS or Roland Pro A/V
If you need to reinstall a driver
In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall.
Restart your PC.
Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Check Whether the Windows 10/11 Driver Is Installed
- Click the Windows [Start] button.
- Open the Roland or BOSS folder. If the product's icon is displayed, it means the driver is installed.