Troubleshooting --- If the Installed Driver Isn't Recognized
The unit cannot be used even though the driver compatible with macOS Mojave (macOS 10.14) has been installed.
The installed driver might be blocked by Macintosh security.
Follow the procedure below to unblock the driver.
- In "System Preferences," click "Security & Privacy."
- Click the [ General ] tab.
Make sure the message "System software from developer "Roland Corporation" was blocked from loading." is displayed.
The message "Some system software was blocked from loading." might be displayed instead.
- If a Message Is Displayed
Make sure "Roland Corporation" is displayed as the developer and click [ Allow ].
If a message prompting you to restart is displayed, click [ Restart ] to restart the computer.
* If system software from more than one developer is blocked from loading, clicking [ Allow ] displays a list of the developers.
Select "Roland Corporation" to place a check mark by it, then click [ OK ].
If No Message Is Displayed
The driver cannot be unblocked.
Uninstall the driver, then refer to the procedure in Installing the Driver and reinstall it (steps 1 through 10).
* For information on how to uninstall the driver, see here.
Uninstalling the Driver
To uninstall the driver, use the provided model-specific uninstaller (Uninstaller(.app)).
The uninstaller is located inside the folder for the downloaded driver (*******_USBDriver).
- Start computer with all USB cables disconnected. (except the keyboard and mouse)
- Double-click "Uninstaller(.app)."
* Uninstaller is provide for each specific model. Use the Uninstaller program for the model on which you are uninstalling.
- Follow the instructions in the dialogue boxes to proceed.
- After the message "Uninstallation is completed." is displayed, click [ Restart ] to restart the computer.
This completes uninstallation of the driver.