As a Fantom-0 keyboard owner you can download some Wave Expansions and Sound Packs at no charge from Roland Cloud.
- Make sure you have installed Roland Cloud Manager (RCM) v2.6.4 or later. The newest version of RCM can be downloaded on the following page:
Roland - Roland Cloud Manager | Management Software
- Launch Roland Cloud Manager and sign in to your Roland account.
- If you do not have a Roland account, click "Sign up".
- Click “Hardware Instruments” > “Synthesizers” > “FANTOM-06/07/08”.
- Click "Owned/Free".
- Select the Wave Expansion / Sound Pack you want to download and click the download icon to download it to any folder on your computer.
- To download paid content, click "Owned/Free" to clear the filtering, then click the shopping cart icon and purchase it.
- Please refer to the “COMPATIBLE MODEL LIST INFORMATION” for available Sound Packs, Wave Expansions and Model Expansions.
- Load the downloaded expansion to your FANTOM-06/07/08.
See this article: FANTOM-06 FANTOM-07 FANTOM-08: Loading Wave Expansions, SuperNATURAL Expansions and Model Expansions