When you finish a recording in AeroCaster and switch over to the Photos app on your iPad to watch it, the audio is muted by default.
Tap the blue speaker icon along the top of the app and you should hear audio:
If the icon has a diagonal line through it, the audio is muted.
If you still do not hear audio, also make sure the iPad volume is all the way up.
Here is the best way to listen to the audio on the AeroCaster VRC-01 controller's headphone output:
Turn off the Direct Monitor button
- You should hear the recording's audio
- You will no longer hear your mic and line inputs
- Basically, the AeroCaster controller is in audio interface mode
The following way is not recommended and only mentioned here for troubleshooting:
Using the Loopback knob
- Turning this up from the "off" position enables Direct Monitor, while the Loopback knob controls the audio level of the current app (in this case, Photos)
- This means the iPad's audio and the controller's mic and line inputs are mixed together
- The Loopback knob is disabled when using the AeroCaster Live app